Monday, August 3, 2009

Japan's Used Schoolgirl Panties for Sale

What!? Yes you've heard it right!

Japanese traders just keep us giving all sorts of WTFuckery merchandises and all but wait there's more --- "Used Schoolgirl Panties" are up for SALE too! Through vending machines, used panties from Japanese schoolgirls are instantly out for grabs now, ranging from $50 - $100 apiece.

Unwashed undies that goes with the owner's photo prices higher!
In 1993, Japan outlawed the business and declared illegal.
The sniffing pedophiles must be so pissed off...
Not really since the exchange is now marketing underground!

4 comments:

  1. Quality posts is the secret to invite the users to go to see the website,
    that's what this website is providing.

    Here is my webpage :: nummerupplysningen.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cool! I don't suppose I've read through something like this before. So great to discover somebody with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the web, someone with some originality!

    my website: http://Rosariamcginn.Wordpress.com/2013/05/06/the-wide-assortment-of-netent-games

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the best time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to
    be happy. I've learn this put up and if I may just I want to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles regarding this article. I desire to read even more issues about it!

    Check out my website; jackpot 6000

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have spent a lot of the time in different blogs but this is really a unique blog for me. worn panties for sale

    ReplyDelete